Thank you to all members that have taken the time to review their tournament history. The USAPA Tournament Player Rating Committee has been busy reviewing reported issues and working through the fine details that play a part in calculating a player’s rating. Some of the issues we have been focused on include:
- Correcting specific tournament history errors
- Re-defining how a player’s starting rating is determined – this serves as the foundation for the calculation of a player’s rating
- Removing ratings with no associated tournament history
With these corrections in place, we are re-calculating player ratings and are scheduled to release Player Review Ratings (Phase 2) by the afternoon of Thursday, Aug 23, 2018.
Until then, all members can help improve the initial ratings release by:
- Reviewing your rating and tournament history (click here to login*)
- Report history issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report Ratings that are believed to be more than a full point off (this may be the result of an inaccurate initial rating)
- Confirming your USAPA number is properly entered in your pickleballtournaments.com profile.
The upcoming release is yet another step in our journey towards providing as accurate as possible players ratings that will be an integral part of the future of pickleball. Your patience and help is appreciated!
*MEMBER LOGIN HELP
Need additional help! Click Here to view more help!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And especially so with a surprise gift…
CONTACT: Laura Gainor, USA Pickleball Media Relations 704-941-4191 email@example.com USA Pickleball Announces Stu Upson as…
USA Pickleball has launched a new membership called “Official Club Membership”. This club membership program…