Using the official USA Pickleball portable net, you can now easily play pickleball anytime, anywhere! The USA Pickleball Portable Net System is the original pickleball portable net system and is the only net used by USA Pickleball for national and regional tournaments.
DESIGN - the USA Pickleball Portable Net System has many features and upgrades. The steel framing measures 22 feet wide and has an upgraded black nylon net that meets the IFP spec height of 36 inches at the sideline and 34 inches at the center. The net will stay taut at the necessary 34” center height due to the Velcro tension system. Sturdy legs are located on either side of the net as well as one in the middle for extra support. New oval pieces make set-up very easy – about 5 minutes. The nylon carry bag design is compartmentalized with dividers and straps. Every piece of the net system has a place when not in use! The total system weight of 30 pounds makes transportation and storage easy.
The USA Pickleball Portable Net System is the perfect choice for pickleball players.
Click Images to View Larger
- The USA Pickleball net system is a full regulation width of 22 feet
- The net can easily be set to 36 inches high at the sideline
- The center strap and support ensure a fixed height of 34 inches in the middle
- Powder-coated steel frame sets up and takes down quickly and easily
- Nylon adjustment straps on the top edges ensure excellent net tension
- Entire system stores neatly in the durable 38" long x 6" diameter nylon storage bag
- Detailed instructions and numbered parts make assembly straightforward
- 22'W x 36"H; 30 lbs.
$139.00 + shipping
$159.00 + shipping
*** Care Suggestion ***
The USA Pickleball portable net system is well constructed however it is not designed for permanent, outdoor placement. Prolonged exposure to weather (especially sun, rain and wind) will shorten the life expectancy. Customers are encouraged to disassemble and properly store the net and frame when not in use. If this is not convenient, we recommend:
1) moving the assembled net to a covered area and/or
2) remove the net from the frame, roll it properly and store inside the included carry bag
The USAPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Revenue from USAPA net purchases goes to support the association's mission of growing the popularity of the sport.
Need a Replacement Net, Carry Bag or Part?
If you're looking for a regulation-size pickleball net, we have them in our store. These are the same nets that are sold with the USA Pickleball Portable Net System. We currently have replacement nets for both the older "Type 1" (round tube system) as well as the newer "Type 2" (oval tube system). The link below and then select the version you need.
|Click Here for Replacement Nets||Click Here for Replacement Bags||Click Here for Replacement Parts|