Margaritaville USA Pickleball National Championships
[advanced_iframe securitykey=”da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709″ “560” height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oATq3_25YII?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0″ frameborder=”0″]
Available to the following:
- All Medalists from the 2017 USAPA National Championship Open & Sr. Open.
- All Gold Medalists in any age/skill event from the 2017 USAPA National Championships.
- All Gold Medalists in a Tier 1 USAPA Sanctioned Event between July 15, 2017, and July 15, 2018. Click Here to View Qualifying Events.
- All Gold Medalists at any USAPA Regional Event between July 15, 2017, and July 15, 2018. Click Here to View Qualifying Events.
- Players with pre-registration invitations will be limited to one event of the same type per Gold Medal. For example, if a player wins a Gold at the Great Lakes Regional in ladies doubles, that player will receive a pre-registration opportunity for ladies doubles (Note: it doesn’t have to be the same skill).
- Players with pre-registration invitations must meet the participation requirements listed in ‘Tournament Details’ above.
- Players with pre-registration entry will receive an invitation on July 15 and must accept and register by July 31.
- Partners of players with pre-registration opportunities who have not met participation criteria may not pre-register.
- Players regardless of the event used to qualify must register at his/her current rating on the day registration opens.
- For Events that reach maximum capacity, players that register without a partner will have until Aug 15 to add a partner.